Exercise no. 1
The high row machine is a great workout to work on some of your lower back muscles.
- Begin by adding the desired amount of weight to each side of the high row machine.
- Sit down at the machine and adjust the padding so it’s right at the top of your knees and will help keep you legs/knees down. Grip both handlebars with your palms facing the ground.
- Exhale while pulling the handle bars down as far as your can. You should feel your shoulders moving backwards and you back contracted inwards. Pause for 1-2 seconds before inhaling while bringing the handles almost to the starting position.
- Right before you reach your starting position pull the handle bars back down for another rep.
- Repeat for the desired amount of reps.