Exercise no. 1
There are many variations to this exercise, however, we’ll go over two here.
- Start by picking an EZ bar with your desired amount of weight or by adding an EZ bar to a low pulley.
- With your feet shoulder width apart and your legs slightly bent. Hold the EZ bar or EZ bar pulley in your hands with your palms facing down and towards each other following the natural curve of the bar. You should be holding the bar close to your body with your arms extended downward.
- Exhale while pulling the bar vertically up. Your elbows should kick out to your sides.
- Pause for a moment at the top of the movement then inhale while slowly letting the bar back down.
- Repeat for the desired amount reps.