During ancient times, tea was described as a medicinal beverage. People who are coffee lovers nowadays understand that turning to tea provides vast benefits. Irrespective of what the season, tea is a toothsome beverage. Try having a sip of tea and the taste of it would never fade. One thing is for sure, when you start drinking fit tea you would definitely recommend this to others since the results you get would be amazing. You will love drinking this tea as it provides you with a healthy lifestyle.
What is Fit Tea?
Fit tea has become one of the most famous drinks in the world. Fit Tea is a detoxifying tea which is a blend of organic ingredients. Fit tea could easily fit into your diets and also enhances your weight loss programs. Fit tea assures you 100% natural ingredients. No artificial ingredients or preservatives are added. You can have it hot or cold, based on your choice.
Benefits of Fit Tea:
Fit tea has gained many plaudits amongst the numerous teas in the world in recent years, and it benefits people belonging to the age of 13 or above. Some of the goods that you obtain from fit tea are as follows:-
- Regulates cholesterol level
- Boosts the rate of metabolism
- Promotes burning fat
- Supports digestion
- Pulls down appetite
- Detoxifies your body
- Protects the body from damage
- Does not contain GMO (Genetically Modified Organism)
How is Fit Tea Made?
Fit tea is made from natural ingredients stuffed with antioxidants and vitamins. Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which is a unique plant compound is also loaded in fit tea since it has got a positive impact on health. Fit Tea has a flavorsome taste of citrus fruits. Caffeine is also contained in fit tea at permitted levels.
Ingredients of Fit Tea:
Organic green tea leaves
- Fresh and soothing fragrance
- Stuffed with nutrients and antioxidants
- Contains L-theanine an amino acid
- Source of caffeine
Oolong Wu Yi
- Used in traditional Chinese teas for centuries
- Aids oxidation in green tea leaves
- Contains natural cappuccino
- Great source of manganese, potassium, and niacin
- Found in mountain regions of China (Mount Wu Yi)
- Partially fermented
- Burns calories
Garcinia Cambogia Extract
- Contains Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) compound
- Appears to increase levels of Serotonin
- Suppresses appetite and reduce cravings
- Mostly grown in South Asia, India, and Africa
- A tropical fruit native to Indonesia
- Specially added for a delicious taste
- Contains higher levels of antioxidants
- Contains an array of vitamins
- Source for Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, and potassium
- Contains bioactive compound gingerol
- Has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects
- Reduce levels of indigestion
- Found in arthritis supplements
- Flavors dishes such as meat, seafood and also fit tea
- Grown in Cederberg region of South Africa
- Red in color and aromatic
- Though consumed in large amount does not have any side effects
- Sweet, delicate, and earthly flavor
- Contains Quercetin which has a variety of nutrients
- A natural herb that grows in Asia and South America
- Has refreshing taste
- No glycemic index, no calories, and no carbs
- Natural sweetener
- Sweeter than sugar and healthy
- Contains sugar
- Source of nutrients
- Contains vitamins and minerals
- Used in weight loss supplements
- Contains natural caffeine
- Has a bad effect in tooth enamel
- Used as preservative
Sea salt (electrolytes)
- Sea salt is nothing but sodium chloride (NaCl)
- Absorbs water and repels bacteria
When you take natural products, it is true that the risks are low but never zero. Few of the drawbacks of drinking fit tea would include:-
- Though fit tea is from natural components, each person does not react in the same way towards it. If you have allergies it is better to contact your medic.
- Weight loss results would vary from person to person.
- Avoid fit tea before going to bed as it contains caffeine.
- Some self-revolving side effects include bloating, headache, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Expensive compared to others.
- Fit tea is not recommended for children, sick or elderly people.
- There are even some false beliefs prevailing among people that fit tea do not show any result in humans.
Make Your Own Fit Tea:
Fit tea is available in the market or you can find it online. You can also prepare your own fit tea from these ingredients:-
- Rooibos tea
- Green tea
- Oolong tea
- Matcha green tea
By brewing these ingredients you can make your own fit tea at home. Majority of people like adding flavors. You can pair flavored essence with fit tea, and you would win a perfect combination. You can flavor your own fit tea with honey or lemon for a better taste.
Does Fit Tea Help you in Losing Weight?
It is totally based on how many calories you have consumed. For example, if you had eaten a burger and drank fit tea, maybe it wouldn’t help you. But if you take fit tea along with some fruits or veggies and a proper workout it would do a world of good. People who tried fit tea tell that they were able to lose 60 pounds within a year.
Choices suggested for weight losses are abundant but nothing can take the place of natural ingredients. Everyone search all around for products that would be a quick fix for reducing calories. You cannot expect miracles to happen overnight. Drink a cup of fit tea at least for about 14 days, every day, to see your results.
Having fit tea along with enjoying the fresh morning chill breeze is a rejuvenating experience!
To have a healthful living
- Have a drink fit tea at least once a day.
- Take plenty of water.
- Exercise regularly.
- Eat dietary foods.