Many people start on their diet because they want a flat belly, and want to lose excess belly fat. Often regarded as the hardest area to lose fat from, bloated bellies are an issue that many people struggle with periodically. So, what can you do to get rid of unwanted bloatedness? Maybe you have a party tonight, to which you were planning on wearing a crop top. The cans of soda you had or that tortilla basket are making your pants a struggle to wear. Abdominal or belly bloating isn’t just bad for looks, but also causes discomfort. The good news here is that belly bloating is a phenomenon that you can easily avoid. So, how do you ensure that stomach bloating doesn’t happen? Here’s a look at the perfect guide to belly bloat cleanse which will help you deal with a bloated belly.
Causes of Belly Bloating
- Consuming too little fiber-rich foods and water
- Little physical activity
- Food allergies like lactose intolerance and wheat allergies
- Swallowing too much air while eating
- Drinking too many carbonated drinks
- Chewing too much gum
- Too much sodium intake
How to Prevent Belly Bloating
- Eat a diet that is high in fiber. Your diet must contain at least 25 grams of fiber if you are a woman and 38 grams if you are a man.
- Drink at least six to eight glasses of water every day.
- Include a lot of legumes, nuts, whole grains and seeds in your diet.
- Confirm with a doctor to make sure you don’t have any food allergies.
- Make sure you chew your food properly and eat slowly.
- Avoid food with a lot of added sugars.
Belly Fat vs Bloated Bellies
Belly bloating isn’t caused due to the extra pounds of stomach fat you have, which is belly fat. Strict dieting and a stringent exercise plan will help you get rid of belly fat. However, bloated bellies are primarily abdominal distentions that happen to everyone occasionally. The primary cause of belly bloat is intestinal gas and not water retention. Experts say that the reason for a bloated belly is fluid accumulation is an urban legend. So, what are the best ways to deal with a bloated stomach?
Tips on How to Create a Bloated Belly Cleanse
- Once you feel like you have a bloated belly, make sure you avoid food with a lot of beans, as they tend to be gassy. Similarly, avoid cruciferous vegetables, like sprouts, broccoli, and cauliflower.
- Rather than eating three big meals in a day, break up your eating into smaller meals eaten within a shorter time frame. Eating smaller meals frequently will help prevent spikes in blood sugar, and will also help you feel satiated.
- Include more foodstuff like peppermint tea, ginger, parsley, and probiotic contain yogurt as a part of your belly bloat cleanse.
- As a part of your belly bloat cleanse, include exercises that strengthen your abdominal muscles, like Pilates and exercise ball programs.
- Make sure you drink a lot of water and green tea to flux those toxins out of your system.
- Relax in an Epsom salt bath in your tub and let the salt pull excess water from your body.
- Try to include more bananas in your diet as they are rich in potassium which helps regulate fluid balance.
- Intermittent fasting will help you prevent bloating by controlling the number of calories you take in efficiently.
- Try to add a protein shake, instead of morning coffee to your breakfast to enable better digestion and prevent bloating.
Belly Bloat Cleanse Anti-Bloating Recipes
Morning Matcha Smoothie
A delicious green matcha smoothie serves as a nutritional powerhouse and a great detox option. Green tea is also a great way to improve your metabolism and burn more fat. Adding ginger to this recipe will help with digestion and prevent bloating. Furthermore, pairing this coconut water will help prevent inflammation, while also doing wonders for your hydration. The smoothie is also a Vitamin E powerhouse, helping you have healthier hair, skin and nails while also promoting muscle function.
Erewhon’s Spirulina popcorn has become a sensation around the world, thanks to their great taste and excellent nutritional content. The salty and garlicky taste comes as a whiff of fresh air to your taste buds, and the blue-green algae contain a very absorbable form of protein. Therefore, this is one hybrid popcorn that is great for us!
Squash Shrimp Tacos
Butternut squashes act like grain-free, keto-friendly, gluten-free tortilla substitutes, which go very well with jicama shrimps. When you fill the skinny top half of squash with veggies and shrimp, you get a delicious and super-healthy snack that works well for belly bloating! You can also make chicken, pork or fish taco the same way.
Belly Bloat Cleanse Routine
- Get an early start by waking up around 6:30 am.
- Start your belly bloat cleanse with a glass of cold water.
- Follow this up with a glass of hot water that contains lemon and ginger.
- Have a healthy keto snack at around 10:30 am.
- Do a bit of yoga or walking after this and get to work.
- Have a light lunch, packed with high-fibre foods at around 12:30 pm.
- Snack again at 3:30 pm by having a few slices of fruit.
- At 6 pm, head out for half an hour of yoga to calm yourself down and stretch those muscles.
- Start making dinner by 7 pm and have it within half an hour.
- Wind down by 9:30 pm and head to bed by 10 pm for a full night of rest.
Belly Bloat Cleanse Sample Menu
Breakfast – Avocado and Tomato salad with 2 Boiled Eggs
Lunch – Satay salad with chicken breasts, courgettes, basil, mint and carrots
Dinner – Green soup with sweet potato and hummus
Use these tips to perform the perfect belly bloat cleanse and feel better and refreshed. While a bloated belly can cause you both mental and physical discomfort, you can avoid such situations by following these guidelines.